Sunday, December 11, 2011

Few pics, loads of news

Bienvenido a Quito, chicos! Guess I'm gonna stay here for a while: Found a job (well, two, in fact... *g*), a flat and some first friends. I like this place. :)

Last days were pretty chilled out, playing pool, walking around, do some shopping, find a flat, go to that job interview, get my first salary raise (even before I started working. *lol*) at Haugan Cruises, a tour operator that organizes luxury cruises to the Galapagos Islands, and get familiar with Banana language school, where I'll do some marketing in exchange for Spanish classes. Damn cool. :)

Julez left this morning off to Montanita, where he found a job as surf & dive instructor. So - I'm staying in Quito. And I already love it. Went to some park today with my new flatmate, Jan, to chill out, get some suntan, watch others playing soccer (yep, next week I'll head there again - with boots) and then all of a sudden found me playing soccer myself. Fun action. :)

Some food and a beer later I got another salsa, bachata & merengue lesson... why should I ever want to leave this place again???

So - except for that my cam has still not turned up again, life is totally good. Hopefully the insurance will cover for my loss - and I won't have anything else left to complain about. :)

Besos de Quito!

P.S.: My new address is:

Chris Kaiser
Jose Luis Tamayo 1051
La Mariscal
Quito
Ecuador

First letter to arrive here wins a premium postcard! :)

2 comments:

  1. Liebster Tistibär! Odert Tyttibär? ;)

    Es ist schade, keine Bilder mehr zu sehen, weil die letzten sind ja mal wieder genauso terrific gewesen wie das nightlife in Bogoto! Especially natürlich der Moon..!!!!!!!!
    So. Ich wünsche dir, dass die Versicherung das übernimmt!
    wusst ichs doch, dass du lieber die Galapagos inseln bearbeiten willst als ein Hotel ;)
    Deine ERzählungen sind immer wieder breathtaking, also wunder dich nicht über die unzusammenhängenden Sätzchen, die ich hier bilde!
    Hoffentlich kommt doch noch ein kleines bisschen Weihnachtsstimmung bei dir auf, sonst esse ich einfach ein paar Lebkuchen für dich mit!
    Ich hab dich lieb,
    dein Swestibär

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi boy,
    your dad and I try to win the premium postcard...
    er hat seine zuerst geschrieben, ich habe meine und seine gleichzeitig eingeworfen, da ist doch klar, dass meine zuerst ankommt oder??Love, die Ursel.

    ReplyDelete